To celebrate the New Year, the Phoenix Kitchen is launching a new seasonal menu for their very popular afternoon tea. What’s more, our readers have the chance to enjoy this very British treat for two FOR FREE!
Situated in Middle Claydon in the peaceful 18th century courtyard of Claydon Estate, the Phoenix Kitchen is open throughout the year serving fresh, local, seasonal food.
Their delicious afternoon tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches as well as a variety of savoury and sweet treats, all served on a traditional afternoon tea stand.
Available to book Wednesday through to Sunday, the Phoenix Kitchen’s afternoon tea provides the perfect backdrop to spend time with family or friends, to celebrate, or just take some time out of your busy day.
Claydon Courtyard is also home to several independent retail businesses including a spa and hairdresser. To find out more about Claydon Courtyard visit: www.claydonestate.co.uk
For your chance to win an afternoon tea for two, answer the following question:
Can you name one of the independent businesses at Claydon Courtyard?
Email your answer along with your name to [email protected]
- The prize is an afternoon tea for two
- Closing date for entries 28th February 2023
- The winner will be chosen at random
- Only one entry per person
- Additional guests can join and will be charged accordingly
- Redeemable until 30th April 2023 and must be booked in advance
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives
- Winners will be notified via email by the 6th of March